Friday, February 3, 2012

FOR WHERE DO I COME,, AND WHERE DO I GO?

FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! As you open your eyes this morning,,, smile, then STOP! Is your eyes really open? To where you will spend your eternal time? If not, or not sure,,, then go to heartandsoulGod.com on your brain computer, type in Jesus, accept me, give your name, and check keep me logged in, hit enter, and say out loud the same message to Jesus....and your eternal life will be documented in the your book of life, and as long as you keep Him by your side,, this computer cannot crash! So , have you closed and re-opened?

PRAYER REQUEST: Deb Treadgill , surgery today,,, please pray for the guiding hand of God to be in control of this surgery, and may Deb have complete healing from all pain...she so deserves to be pain free.

FOR WHERE DO I COME, AND WHERE DO I GO?

This is so simple for a believer..... I come from God,, I will go back to God!

Yes, simple for the where I come for,, for He planned this,,, NOW , where you go,, and stay...He planned also,,but with one extra step... He inserted the step of "CHOICE"! Yes, you must ask for His Son Jesus to accept you, be forgiven of your sins,, then you can stay, if not,, well your trip to Him will be quick and then on your way to the next eternal stop... planned for also,,, in case you don't use the "Choice" plan,, and this one is hot, and hurting.. and you don't want to hear the rest!,,, So don't toy around with satan,,,, go ahead and make the "CHOICE" for Jesus and make sure you

GO TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

For I believe each conception is HIS...do you?

John HIcks
Made my choice, Jesus, and now I see with a completely new outlook,, even to this day,, how is your sight?

No comments:

Post a Comment