Sunday, February 26, 2012

MAKING A DIFFERENCE

SUNDAY! Well ,,, you woke up this morning because of "His want"... of maybe something special for you to do... If you do not know ,, then spend some time talking to Him,, and then you will know,, for it may be just to accept Him , and to love Him ,,,,, back as much as He loves you.. for sure,, HE wants to hear from you!

Prayer Request- Remember Frank and Lauri?.. Well, Lauri can swallow water to keep hydrated..and Frank had been written off as nothing else could be done.. you prayed,, others prayed, and did not take the doctors final word... well,, they tired a new "chemo" on Frank.. and the tumor around his stomach has stopped growing , and in fact ,shrinking... the cancer around his pancreas,, has stopped growing. WOW! What prayer can do...Please continue to pray for both of these .... and give God the glory, and the Credit,, for it all..GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY!

MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

When you, or I , say something to someone,,,or do something to,, or in front of another individual,, or group,,, we make a difference in there life. You may say, no I don't,, for I see no change in anyone.. but sub-conscious,,, what you said, what you did,, did register,, and someday, it will be recalled...just when that person least expects it. or maybe by choice recall..

Why am I telling you this? So that you will savor, or guard what you say, what you do.. even what you think , for expression can be relayed back to the sub-conscious also,, Now , when this person, or persons do recall what you have instilled in them , make sure it will be a testament of Gods want,, and not yours..so talk , and do,, and look at others,,,, just as if you are talking to God,, for you see,

YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!

God, keep my tongue, my thoughts, clean, and of Your works and salvation, so what I utter,, will be pleasing to YOU!..amen

John HIcks
As much as I talk,, I have to be very, very careful of what I say, and what I do.. and I have to spend much time with the Lord on this,, so follow me, and talk to Him, before you go out each day ad talk to others..o.k.!

No comments:

Post a Comment