Friday, February 17, 2012

A SOLIDER DIED, TODAY!

FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! As I open my eyes this morning, I toke a deep breath,, smiled,, for I am so glad to wake up in this country, free to do what I want to do,,, my choice. Not many people in this world , has this right, and most of all the freedom to worship my Master, who gave me all of this,,,this day,,, yesterday, and tomorrow, if He chooses to give that to me. God thank You, and God Bless America!

A SOLDIER,, DIED TODAY!

Yes, not one, but more than one,, yes many of our guards died ,, defending our freedom,,, to speak & worship our God freely, and as we want to.. yes, died ,,,standing between those who hate us, and want to kill us.. died a great and heroic death! Yes , and there are more, who stand in that line of defense,, ready,,, willing to give their life , for you and for me...
but , they are not famous,,, they are not on the news 24/7, they are not on coke, meth or any other of those type drugs,, they have not been to re-hab,, & their wardrobe,, a flap jacket, and gear, a normal person could not walk a hundred yards wearing,,but they do it all day, and all night,, most times... no hot meals nor warm baths, and most of them are in their late teens, and early twenty's ! And , still , the only news ,,, is in group shots... telling of them only when it seems as if it is politically correct,,, but not mourning , from sea to sea,,, nope,, you have to be ............. well you answer this one! I think I just have , I have stated my view,,, and we all have one. I just say

THANK GOD FOR THAT SOLIDER,,, THAT DIED TODAY,, AND THOSE STANDING IN LINE, FOR OUR FREEDOM!

God, thank You for being with our soldiers in uniform, and I ask you to put your guarding arms around them, let them know we love them too. amen

John HIcks
Tired of hearing about the famous, no matter what they have done,, and not enough about the one in uniform, that is doing nothing,, but just putting their lives on the line, and some , already have died for me, and for you, Enough, is enough!,,, and not discriminating in being famous , but in those who seemed to worship them. My opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment