Monday, February 6, 2012

THIN ICE!

MONDAY! Wake up to the start of the week,, it is all about you, and all of Gods' other children,, for He made it, gave it,, just for you, and I , so don't miss a minute of it with small petty things,,love each other as He loves you! Have a great Monday!

Prayer Request: For Andy Butts friend,,, that needs a miracle that only God can provide..pray , that God , if He chooses, will provide this miracle.

THIN ICE

Have you ever heard those two sayings,,, "You are walking on thin ice",, or "You are skating on thin ice"? We all know what they mean,,, for we surely have had someone tell this in our lifetime... and do we heed the warnings? I would say , from my experience of taking advice,, probably not,,, results are, 20% heeded.. 80% went right on doing what ever. Yes , some drowned ,, some made it across the pond, luck,, yes, I will call it that , even if I do believe in making my own luck,, by prayer, then faith. Which category are you in?
tell me ,, if you were standing on a bank by a lake,, it was zero degrees, had been for one week,, the lake is 500 yards wide.. the water around the edge is thickly frozen,, and farther out looks thickly frozen also.. are you going to walk across it, take the chance to break the ice and fall in,, freeze or drown to death?
Why take the chance? What is it on the other side that is so important to risk your life? Why not take the route of safety,, instead of the gamble? Why not walk around the lake?

Why take a chance with the eternal side of this life? Why walk on the thin ice of life and gamble that you will have the chance to accept Jesus Christ,, before that time comes? Yes, plenty do! Again,, the percentage? Maybe , 2% have that chance,, Not even close to the lottery, nor the 20% walking across the lake,, so why not do it right now? Why delay a second? If you, or someone you know who is lost,, and wants to join the crowd of "SAVED",, call out to Jesus,, now,, not next week,, not tomorrow,, not this afternoon,,but now,,,, and call that friend... why not? If you are already saved, then it should not be a problem to speak up to or call that friend,, if you really are saved? Right? Well? A lot of question marks, huh? Are you now asking,, am I on solid ground,,, or am I on

THIN ICE?

Lord, I pray that we all are on solid ground with You,, and for those who are not,, I pray that you guide us to all to them and we use our solid faith of You in testimony to them, and give them guidance to You.. amen

John HIcks
I have done my share of skating,, but I knelt down on my knees,, ask for the path to solid ground,, got Jesus as my guide and have not felt any cracking as I walk since. Do you hear any cracking,, as you walk????

No comments:

Post a Comment