Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I HAVE WON THE LOTTERY!

WEDNESDAY! Slide day! Have you made your plans for this week-end? Most are scrambling to make them,, phone calls to family, friends, reservations... making sure all bases are covered from Friday evening to Monday morning , early a.m.! Most do this ,, to make sure they have the most happy time off from their job,, a time of kicking back to whatever turns them on, their sanctuary! Well, stop,,,, how about today... any plans,,, and Thursday, and Friday? You must live from now to then , so plan well... now, and the road to there, and plan Jesus ,,, in it all.. and the you can say,,, now we are planning, really planing! Right! He goes with each day! Don't forget!

I WON THE LOTTERY!

I have Jesus Christ at my side,, the best, and richest lottery one can win... now that you all know that I have won..... for I asked, and He came!
Where are all those who wants some of it,, the extra friends, the investors who wants me to invest in them.. well ,, I will share Him with all, just come and ask for Him,, He is there for all.. and enough for all...well ,,,,,,what are you waiting for? Why is their no one at my gate,, is this not the

LOTTERY OF ALL LOTTERIES?

Lord, Thank you for giving us all Your Son.... we are winners,,, amen

John HIcks
Winning,,and it cost me nothing, but gave me everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment