Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HEAVY FOOTPRINTS!

TUESDAY- Good morning and welcome to another great and lovely day,, given by our living God,, with more love than you and I could muster up in a life time! Now, folks ,,, THAT IS REAL LOVE!

HEAVY FOOT PRINTS!

We see the pictures of a person walking along, usually on a sandy beach.. and even though they are alone,, there are two sets of footprints,, signifying that Jesus is walking beside us in spirit.. watching over us,, caring for us,,, with an abundance of love also. When we look at this picture,, it makes me, and I hope all of you , feel really good, for we know, He is there ,, beside us,, right at that very moment,,, standing with us,,looking at that same picture,,, and I would surmise,, with a smile on His face also! Now , you ask , with me, you, and a billion others.. how does He walk with us all? Well, I can't answer that except that through faith,,, I know it is so! Do you believe,, by faith?
My point today is,,, ARE WE LEAVING ANY FOOTPRINTS, THAT WE WOULD WANT OUR FATHER OR JESUS TO SEE WHERE WE HAVE BEEN? Do you ever look back, and wish you could grab a limb, or a broom and erase those footprints, so no one could follow them back and see where you had been,, and what you had been doing? Well, I have, and I readily admit it,, for even thought I "HAD" those footprints, and they were heavy footprints of a sinful journey,, I found a broom that would sweep them away,, as if they had never existed, and my opportunity to make new ones.. even more heavier that those, my broom which can erase the footprints of sin?,,, Jesus Christ, Son of God,,, ,
Yes, as I called to Him, accepted Him as my Savior , the past was swept away, the new lay in front,, and just how deep I want to leave.. is up to me,, and also to you.. So, accept Jesus, now, or re-accept Him,, and join me in leaving some

NEW AND HEAVY FOOTPRINTS,, OF THE TESTIMONIAL OF OUR JESUS,, AND HEAVENLY FATHER!

God, thank You for giving me a way from death, to a life of eternity with You,,,,, Your Son,,, Jesus. amen

John HIcks
I have trod those paths. left footprints of shame,, but my Jesus is the eraser of my life here,, and I have the faith,, that the new ones I leave now, are ones that I can look at in a picture and smile,,, that indeed, they are mine, and claim-able...are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment