Tuesday, February 7, 2012

NOP, I DO NOT UN DERSTAND!

TUESDAY! Wake up with thanks to God, for waking you up here,, for another day to have the honor of serving Him, and not yourself! Now what do yo think of that?...serving Him!

Prayer Request: For Wanda Carraways's Uncle,, who has cancer.. His family,, who has been called in by his side,, pray for God to give him His strength, & faith, and the family also, at this time .

NO, I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

No, I don't understand, and I can't tell you why,,, but I can say, I trust in His name, and His promises!

IT IS NOT TO UNDERSTAND AS MUCH AS IT IS TO OBEY!

Lord, thank You, for these powerful words on this, another day of Yours, given to me by You, amen

John HIcks
How do you feel on understanding? and where do you stand on believing, and accepting,, CHOICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment