Friday, December 23, 2011

THE X FACTOR!

FRIDAY! Two more,,,, and Santa comes! As I woke this morning, I gave thanks to my Lord, and I smiled , smiled of how the little ones are building so full of joy, and anticipation of Santa coming soon.. them going by the trees and looking at the presents,, little question marks popping up in their little minds, "oh, I wonder what is in this one, and that one... will I get this or will I get that.." yes , America, and some other countries, we are blessed to be able to see this,, and even in our own country,, I also stop , and I will pray hard for those who will have no tree, no presents, and those who will be just thankful to have a meal,, not meals, but a meal, and warmth.. will you , while you celebrate your wealth,, stop and pray for these also? Please, for they are just as precious as you are in the sight of God's eyes... thank you!

Prayer Request: Ruth Mullings, who is still in the hospital in Macon. She had a stroke, and they discovered that she had three,,, she never even knew of the others.. this is something,, but she will be going to a speech doctor soon..

Tommy, Ruths' husband, who had eye surgery,, the patches are off and he can see a little better,, and is at the bedside of his wife.. praise God that he can do this,, Tommy has been through a lot also. I ask all to pray much and often for these two,, both are deserving.

THE X FACTOR!

Well, I have found out , through my friend, Wanda Hilley,, that the X factor is also a real way one can write Christmas, and not leave Christ out of it... I have believed all these years that if you put an x before Christmas,, you left the reason out! Now I find out that the X is the Greek letter that stands for Christ!
I wonder why no one has taken the time to look this up and tell us? I guess everyone was like me, and was intimidated by not seeing Christ before "mas". I now can say, I won't say to myself anymore when I see this, that the one who wrote it ,,,left Christ out But , how many really know this, and one more time,, who really knows this X factor,, and who is just too lazy to write CHRIST? Well, even thought it is perfectly a right thing,, I will go with Wanda, that for me,, I will continue to write it

CHRISTMAS!

For I am an American,, and I can! Will you join me?

Lord, thank You for all that we have here in America, and I ask that all give a helping hand to the ones who have a hand out ,,, and those who are too proud to put it out,,, amen

John HIcks
Love the season for the reason,,, and for all the children,, for I love their innocent... ! Yours? Yes I love all of you also! God bless you all as you as you come closer to the day of our Saviors birth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment