Monday, December 26, 2011

WORTH ?

MONDAY- I hope all had a Great Birthday Party yesterday.. and gave lots of gifts... and received the one sent to you!

JUST HOW MUCH ARE THEY WORTH?

I want to know why a pair of shoes can cause a person to hurt someone else, stomp a child in a stampede, fire a gun in a mob... yes a mob of idiots? You may disagree with me,, but when we get to the stampedes of un-composed crowds that I saw this year at "black friday", and "sales", I say idiots! What is worth your life for to buy and give on the birthday that was meant for a gift of love, from the heart,,, and came in a stable with no crowds,, and no mob pushing the door down hunting little gifts like that,, it would have made more sense to have a crowd of thousands come forward to see Christ, than buy a pair of sneakers..? Oh well,, I am from the old school, who does not think 250 million dollars is good for anyone who buys another human,,, I think no one is that important in any sport... but that is me,,, now off the soap box of human trading to be the owner of a championship,,, and back to reality...
I am a member of the greatest championship team,,, even though my owner, and coach walk barefooted, and give love and forgiveness for rewards of goodness.. I work harder for them , than any other thing, or person, on this earth, or beyond, they are my life! Now it is up to each individual to set back,, think about their worth,, in dollars,, what they strive for each day, and see,,, would you trade your way of life ,, and give all and walk with your Savior, barefooted?

JUST HOW MUCH IS YOUR TEAM LEADER WORTH,, TO YOU?

Lord, thank You for the Gift of life,,, and Your forgiveness of all sinners. amen

John HIcks
Humble , a forgiven sinner,, and a follower of Christ, to the end. will you travel my road,, you may have to leave your shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment