Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I WILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN!

TUESDAY! Sorry for the no thoughts until now...I had no internet access all morning,, or up till I had to leave for an appointment at the Drs.. Been a while since I had been,, Took a while to get to see him,, then took a while for him to beat me up for not doing what I am supposed to do,, ha! You all know how men are,,and old men are even harder to deal with! But anyway,, I finally got all done, and here are the thoughts... not much today,, but sometimes you just don't know wHat God has in store for you... for today... as I was getting ready to come home,, I got a call from a friend who I had not seen since 93.... and he is a great Christian,, and oh wow,, did we have a re-union,, I done most of the talking,, and he got in a word or two.. but we did some real "God " talk,, and folks ,, that is a blessing,, each and every time it happens.... a few tears,, lots of laughs.. and then as he left,, I had started missing him already,, and you know what his words were as he departed,, and they are the words we all should have the confindence to say out loud on lots of our departures..

for with a smile,, and a confident one,, he said



"I WILL SEE YOU IN HEAVEN,, IF WE DON'T SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN,, BEFORE WE ARE CALLED."



God , thank You for my friends , like all who reads these thoughts, and all the friends I have here on this earth.. and the ones waiting on me in Heaven... amen



John HIcks

Late , but still got it out,, may God bless each of you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment