Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

SUNDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! Today, I wish for only happiness and love from one to the other... and that God will continue to bless us.. as He did ,, 2011 years ago...



Thanks be to God for His gift that is too wonderful for words! 2 Corinthians 9:15



I've seen you searching for a gift.. I'm not talking about the obligatory gifts....I'm talking about that

extra-special person , and that extra-special gift.... Why do you do it? You do it so the heart will stop!..You do it to hear those words of disbelief,,"You did this for me?"...

And that is why God did it!.... Next time a sunrise steals your breath in the morning as it did us yesterday morning,, or a meadow of wildflowers leaves you speechless from their beauty.. and you remain that way!

Say nothing,, listen as Heaven whispers so low,, but so loud....

"DO YOU LIKE IT? I DID IT JUST FOR YOU!"

Yes the gift of gifts...

JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

John & Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment