Friday, December 30, 2011

LOVE YOU? lOVE ME?

FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! As I awoke this morning, I thanked God for it, did you? Why not? I opened my eyes to Him, did you? Why not? I got up,, walked to my coffee,, and thanked Him,, for all that I had.. and it was more than I needed... so why did I play the lottery.. greed... and now I ask , forgive me Lord,, and I accept all this that I already have, a fortune ,, in You. Have a great Friday, and may God bless you!



Prayer Request: Pray for Pam Burnettes Dad, who is very sick, also for her daughter, and also for her little pup, who had a stroke last night,,, you know , dogs are all so forgiving,,they are there wagging their tails ,, even when you have been gone, left them in the cold, or not fed.. so pray for this little pup.. and for it's masters...

LOVE FOR YOU, LOVE FOR ME!

God shows His great love for us in this way: Christ died for us while we were still sinners. Romans 5:28

"Can anything make me stop loving you?" God asks. "Watch me speak your language , sleep on your earth and feel your hurts.... You wonder how long my love will last? Find your answer on a splintered Cross, on a craggy hill. That's Me you see up there, Your maker, Your God, nail-stabbed and bleeding. Covered in spit and sin soaked. That's your sin I'm feeling, That's your death I'm dying, That's your resurrection I'm living, That's how much I LOVE YOU!"

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?

Lord, the answer to that question from me, and I pray from all who read this, and a prayer from me also that all do.. and that answer is , with all my heart and soul. I love You, my living and wonderful God. amen

John HIcks
Humble , but loudly vocal when it comes to testifying of the wonders and love of my living God... Just how loud are you? Open wide as the dentist says,, but I say it, for the Lord God, and let's together ,,, tell the world.. Both lives,, Jesus , and the Father , my God! Say it to someone today, will you.. be that bold?

No comments:

Post a Comment