Monday, December 12, 2011

TRUST OF THAT SYMBOL, ON THAT HILL

MONDAY! Rise up this great morning ,that God has bestowed upon us with His blessing! He giveth,, and He can taketh away,,, and while you have it,, be sure you use it! Words,, yes,,, but do they ever speak the truth,, and the truth will set you free,, right?

Prayer Requests: Joan Ruffin, who is in the hospital.

The troop of young men and women who made the trip to Hatti.. may their missionary work be successful.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Precious family and friends - Joseph is healed... He entered the arms of Jesus an hour ago. — Joy Scott Mother(Five hours ago)

TRUST OF THAT SYMBOL ON THAT HILL!

Yes, I put all my trust in that symbol,, that symbol that bore my Savior, with arms stretched and nailed to it, and His feet also nailed tightly to that ole splintered wood.. the spear wound in the side, with blood running down his waist and legs,,, a crown of thorns pressed firmly in His head,, more blood running down his face,,, yes His blood staining that piece of crossed wood pieces,,and then given some vinegar to drink,, mocked by soldiers,, & crowd,, but there was some bowed down, with tears in their eyes,, but in His ,,, NO.. no tears,, for He was still forgiving, and asking His Father , God of all,,, to forgive,, even those who are putting Him to death,,, in such an awful way! Yes, I look at that cross within my mind,, and I trust that symbol for it bore Him,, and I know that why it is empty! It is a symbol of our Christ dieing on a Cross ,,, and then rise from the dead,,, for He Arose in three days, and when He closed His eyes on that Cross,,,,,the Heavens rocked, the earth went black with claps of thunder and lighting,, as God hollered, but still He put His Son to death for our sins to be wiped cleaned,,, and as He has arose, and alive again,, we can also be forgiven,, if we will only ask Him to come to us,, for He will ,, for He lives,, and I look at this ole rugged cross,, a symbol of how pitiful man is, and how great our God is,, and I will cherish this old cross.. and for what it symbolizes to me.. the beginning of the forgiveness of my sins, and the victory over death, by my Savior,, Jesus Christ!

Yes, I trust the symbol that held our Christ ,, only because He died for our sins upon it.. but I worship my living God, and His living Son,,,

How About You? Who Do You Worship?

Lord, I ask that you hold Little Joseph's family tightly in your arms to give them relief from their grief, and the knowledge that he is in Your arms for sure.. for you know how it is to lose a Son, and then regain Him,, and let them know that they will also,,, in time... amen

John HIcks
Have a great God's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment