Sunday, December 18, 2011

SUNDAY! THE DAY OF OUR LORDS! He made it, He gave it,, Now enjoy it as He wants you to do.. get the part ,,"as He wants you to", and also let all you come in contact with also know who made it, who gave it to them also... testifying is the main reason for the tongue,, not just eating, and spitting out gossip,, did you know all the great information? Have a great day ,,, this another of Gods gift to us.

Prayer Request: For the Ruffin family, as they celebrate the life of their dear, dear,,, Joan at church this afternoon .. please God continue to wrap them in your arms.
Millie is home,,, still in cronic pain,, but home.. please continue to pray for her to get well and up walking and driving again..

Prayer Report: Jonathan, and Joy,, Little Joseph parents,, are celebrating his life ,by jumping right in and helping others ,, here is a picture of Jonathan, their other son, and the one little boy they are going to champion with all their help to him and his parents..Pray for their cause and that they will make the difference,, for I know they will,,, God bless you all in this pathway of your travels..

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

HERE I AM! I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK. Revelation 3:20

Jesus goes from heart to heart asking if he might enter..... Every so often, He is welcomed! someone throws open the door of his or her heart and invites Him to stay. And to that person, Jesus gives this great promise... "In my Father's house are many rooms"... What a delightful promise He makes us! We make room for Him in our hearts, and He makes room for us in His house! Where is your heart today,, do you have a room? Have you made your reservations.... If you have not made that decision as to where you will live your eternity ... then make it now,, and I pray , it will be the acceptance of our living Lord and Savior,, the Son of the Almighty living God, Jesus Christ.. giving of your heart,, and He of a room ,, with your name on it... make the choice,, don't let it go by,, until it is too late. for God loves you,, but He wants to hear you give your love back,, and that is the choice He gave all of us.. so make it ,now!

Almighty, be with those who have made the decision ,,of You, and Lord,, please give those who have not,, a little push , so that they will make the choice too,, for Lord, I love them also.. amen

John HIcks
Not even close to being good.. but working to the good of my God each and every day,,, and if I become a bore with it.. good.. I will of have done my job... come join me in the travels of a road,, that is more marvelous than any I have ever put my foot on.. Will you walk with me,, and ask Jesus to walk with you also... will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment