Sunday, December 11, 2011

SUNDAY! YES! HIS DAY! as I awoke on this morning, I stop,, to say to my God, "thank You for all I have, and especially You , for without You ,, I know their is just life,, without meaning"... and I hope all , when they get up this morning, that at some time , they will say the same.. and also believe, not just say! Have a great and lovely day!

Prayer Request: Little Joseph is still at last report was barely hanging on.. please pray for all the family, and we know that God has His hands on Little 4 year old Joseph, for I know He watches over them and the why is not to be question.. but the thanks for the time is what we need to ponder at this time.. and remember this:
We believe God's Word, and though sometimes we can't understand everything, the Scripture in Rom 8:28 assures us that ALL things work together for good for those who love the Lord, to those who are the called according to His purpose!!! Though we don't always understand now, as the old hymn says, "We Will Understand It Better By and By." (from the family)
Lori and Frank Lori has coughed and ruptured the sutures in her throat,, so radiation has had to be postponed until this can re-heal.. for the radiation was to completely kill off any cancer, if there was any left.... on the other hand,,, Frank , her husband , is not doing good. They cannot do anymore radiation.. on him but pray , and make him comfortable.. please pray that God will shower more healing down on these two,, they have been through a lot.. pray real hard, for all..
On the 13th Miracle Millie will have knee surgery,, please pray in advance for this wonderful lady,, who loves the Lord,, and puts her faith in Him daily,, and a joy to know...please pray for her surgery to be a success,, and she will be up and around quickly...Millie, we all love you and are praying for you!

I CHOOSE UP! AND YOU?

Today is short,, and to the point,,, this is my belief.. and mine to write, but I believe more,, than less,, believe as I do..... THE ONLY ROAD TO HEAVEN AND GOD, IS BY THE BLOOD, BELIEF AND ACCEPTANCE OF JESUS CHRIST, INTO YOUR HEART AND SOUL,, AND THEN TO LIVE BY HIS LAWS.. AND REPENT OF ALL YOUR SINS, TO HIM... Once this is done,,, I believe you are bound for Heaven,, for there is only two ways to go. in this life,, and that is UP or Down...and folks I have chosen my path,,, and have the faith of my convictions.... and now I ask you to pick yours , if you have not already picked,, and I pray for all to come forward and pick


UP,, WITH JESUS CHRIST,, ON THE GLORY BOUND TRAIN!

Yes, folks this train can fly,, when our engineer Jesus,pulls the throttle back ,, up,,up and away!

Lord , thank You for Jesus and the way to you... may all climb aboard on that train,, amen

John Hicks
Do you have your ticket for the glory train,, get one now,, for we never know when our whistle will blow.. so get yours in advance,, the ticket-master at the ticket counter is named,, Jesus Christ ,, He will give you your ticket by just asking,, for free too!

No comments:

Post a Comment