Thursday, November 3, 2011

SUGAR COATED

THURSDAY! one of God's days,, so get up and start celebrating His greatness,,, and the life He gave you!

SUGAR-COATED!

I would bet that we all have heard this statement,,, "sugar-coated".. It is used to explain a statement of fact and when used , it is usually used as a referral of what you are about to hear , is not good... maybe not a complete disaster,,but not good news.. or it is something someone wants to make sound good and is not usually all the truth to the statement. The person speaking will usually tell you,, "what I am about to tell you ,,and I will not sugar-coat it...etc. or just tell you something with a little extra added to make it set with you a little better.
I guess the feeling we get from friends or relatives are usually good, and most are probably real,, but some are surely "sugar-coated", and hard to read between the lines,, just have to have that faith, they are real, if not stated as "sugar coated".. I would say that chocolate with a sugar shell coating is better than plain non-sweet chocolate,,, well ,, again that is my opinion,, where is this going,, on,,, and on... NO,, I just want to say to all who are reading this,,that you have but one choice in your life , that you will have to make,,, and only you can make it,,, You may say that I am too blunt with the statement,, but either you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior,,, and live by Gods' rules,, or you don't,, then one of two things happens on your choice,, you go to heaven or hell.... just plain truth,, and folks this is fact, and it is not

SUGAR-COATED!

Lord , thank You for giving us the freedom of choice,, for some don't have this, and I pray for You to give them this ,, and I pray that all will make the choice of You,,, first and foremost... amen

John HIcks
Today,, just felt like saying it like it is,, for we need to be more blunt with our statements of our God,,, and our beliefs,, and quite hiding behind society,, like cowards,, for Jesus gave His life standing and hanging on a cross,, at least we can speak,, I will,,, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment