Sunday, November 6, 2011

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

SUNDAY! Welcome to one of God's days.. When you open your eyes this morning,, stop to think,, that He was there and about while you slept.. watching, and wanting to be there when you wake,, just in case you want to thank Him, or just want to talk to Him ,,about any subject you want to talk about... No one will think you are crazy if you wake up and say out loud,,"Good morning God" or "Good morning Jesus",, both are there,, yes,, faith,, of them being there, and faith that they are ready for another one of your days,, here on earth! Are you ready to ask them to come alone with you today?

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

I think today,, would be a good day to just say to someone,, yes I believe in God, I believe in Jesus Christ,, I have accepted Christ as my Savior,,, totally, and I don't mind doing it publicly, and indeed, saying this to one,, publicly! Now , will yo do it,, to one person,, and then why not,,, if you are excited about being proud of being a believer,, say it to more than one! What do you day? Will you,,, are you a believer?, and will you publicly

ACKNOWLEDGE THEM?

God, I acknowledge You ,, in writing, and will do so in sound,, publicly to more than one.. and also that of Jesus, not only my belief, but my acceptance of Him as my Savior.. I pray that all will come forward and do also. amen

John HIcks
I am His ,,, and I am proud of it,,,, I stand for God, Jesus,, and I do it publicly and out -loud,, come join me ,,, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment