Thursday, November 17, 2011

IF PEOPLE WANT TO FOLLOW ME

THURSDAY! Up and atta em! Get out of that bed,, and start to work , exercise,, make some movement , don't just lay there! Unless, you are on vacation, retired, or rich, then you can... yes, rub it in a little,, for God likes to have fun,, and hear laughter,,the genuine kind, that does ones body good,, not hurt someone.. so keep in mind,,,when you laugh ,, laugh at yourself more, than others, and you will really have a great time this day,, and don't forget as always,, take your best friend with you to all the places,,, and let Him go with you past the hat and coat rack.. have a great blessed day to all of you!(by the way, I am rich, retired, and on a kinda vacation(goes with retired),, for I have Jesus as my savior, God as my God.. can't get any better than that! Right?)



Prayer Request: Christy Hicks,,, who will be having surgery on her colon this morning at 6:00. Pray for her and for the surgeon... we love you Christy! From all the family!

Tommy Mullings: who is having a heart procedure today... Lord please be with Tommy and that surgeon, and get Tommy back on the healed side,, He has been through a lot.. and Lord be with the family as they stand beside him..



IF PEOPLE WANT TO FOLLOW ME, THEY MUST GIVE UP THE THINGS THEY WANT. THEY MUST BE WILLING EVEN TO GIVE UP THEIR LIVES TO FOLLOW ME... Mark 8:34



How many of us really know exactly what "believing in God, and accepting and believing in Jesus means? What is this statements demand,, this statement of , Yes, I am a Christian, I accepted Jesus as my personal Savior, I believe in God? Re-read the above , Mark 8:34. It is a belief that must be , even though we are human,,, but must be practiced,,24/7 and taken very seriously,, not in jest, nor in haste. It cannot be done at random of choice, for the choice is in the statement from the words of Mark above... now the big question for you to carry with you starting now... and you MUST ANSWER this, for if you are a true Christian, you cannot let it go unanswered,, for if the answer is yes, then you must answer the one below also,,,,



CAN YOU DO THE ABOVE AS STATED IN MARK 8:34?



God, I accept You, I accept Jesus,, and I ask that all who reads this,, to do the same,, even if they have already professed You as God, & Jesus as the Savior,, I ask for them to repeat this commitment, this very moment God,, right after they read Mark 8:34.



John HIcks

I read it,, and I can hear Jesus tell the disciple, come follow me.. and when they said , let us go and tell our family we are leaving.. He said , no, follow me now... and that is the question to answer in this day, and in this time.. will you follow now.. you can keep your job,, your house, you car, your family.. and still follow Him.. but you must put HIM first and foremost.. can you, and most of all WILL YOU? A choice given by God to and for you to make,,, and only you can make it.. so,, what are you waiting on,, this is a "no-brain-er" right?

No comments:

Post a Comment