Wednesday, November 23, 2011

APPLAUSE!

WEDNESDAY! The slide to Thanksgiving Day, and time off to eat, set back, and be with family and friends, is just around the corner! Today, will begin also the work of the women of this nation.. preparing the start of tomorrow's feast, for their families.. and some will not have this big meal, nor friends or family.. and then their are those who are defending our nation,, our freedom, our flag, our way of life,, and some will eat with friends in the mess hall,,, and it is good. but not like home... and then some will be eating dust from close encounters of bullets... or eating when they can.. but still defending,, while we eat.. that is something my friends that we need to be thankful for.... our defenders of this nation... praise God.. for them, and those women who work the kitchens also, and I ask God to feed the world.. amen

Prayer Request and Praise at the same time: Our Christy has had some set backs,, the doctors say that she will be o.k. She is having a very hard time,, with pain, etc.. please pray for her to get well, and back into God's work... Pray for husband Paul, sons. Sammuel and Luke..
and please pray for the sister-in-law, Molly, who has given her time , from all,, and came to her side to help being there, with her, and kids.. Pray for the strength of this family , also as my brother whose these kids are his sibling's, and he , recovering from heart surgery... we love you all, and prayers are in full for you all...

APPLAUSE!

I have seen the look in the ones as they accept Christ,, the look they take on standing at the altar.. have you? Do you still feel that feeling , when you walked the aisle? It is a feeling of none other! I see others, in the audience,, smile really big.. and chests stand out.. people stand straight, as if at attention.. they take deep breathes. and tears flow. of happiness! and I ask now,, why not a big round of standing ovation of "applause",, and you say ,,"be quiet, and be reverent of the Lord's House!" Why not applaud? They do when they make a touchdown, or a home-run, and this is better than those!
Well, I will be in reverence of His House,, I always am.. and will never do anything to hurt that house.. the church and the temple,, both are in reverence to me! BUT,, I ask,, this question,, when someone walks that aisle,, or kneels down anywhere, and cries out.. Lord,, Lord, Jesus ,, I accept You as my personal Savior. and ask you to forgive me of my sins.. I give You, my heart and soul,, I am Yours! do you think that Heaven just sits around with just a smile? No,, I think if you were there you would hear cheers, fireworks.. and you would see all standing and

APPLAUDING,,,, FROM ALL ,, AND I MEAN ALL!

God, I want to thank You for taking me as one of Yours. and I do applaud all those who walk that aisle to Your Son, and give their all to You, and I do it loudly and publicly ,, amen

John HIcks
I think that when one accepts Jesus, their should be fireworks bigger and better than the fourth of July, or New Years.. and also,, that it would be so much going off, we would have to create new jobs , just to make fireworks.. here in the USA.. now that is two blessing in one.. how about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment