Thursday, November 10, 2011

CLIMBED AS HIGH AS ONE CAN!

THURSDAY! Wake up you sleepy head! It is a new day! "Another" gift, A DAY, has been given! From God Himself! So, don't waste it on worry, hate, hurting on self, or someone else,,but jump straight, up,, smile, thank God out loud,,, THANK YOU GOD ,, FOR TWO THINGS THIS MORNING,,, JESUS, AND A NEW DAY FOR ME TO COME TO HIM! Now ,, that you are a wake,, "what will it be," said the Master,,, "A good time with me today,, or just a good time? Well??????"

Prayer Request: My brother Sam, as he has his heart surgery this morning, early,, and may God guide that surgeons' hands.
Prayer Report: Steve Maguire, out of surgery , yesterday,, and doing good at last report. Praise God,, for all the credit.

CLIMBED AS HIGH AS ONE CAN!

There once was a man, who wanted to be closer to God,, He thought about it long and hard. He watched people praying to God,,, and they not only lowered their head, but also raised it towards the sky. All his life, parents, preachers had told him, Heaven was up,, and all had pointed or indicated, Heaven was up up in the sky, somewhere. Jesus , ascended , that is up , to the sky. So we know that Heaven is up,, that is a fact , to me, also to that man..
He finally made a decision,, he wanted to get close to Heaven, so when God called, he would be right up front, just as someone calling you in a game of sorts, to be called first, for God could see him easier. He did not know that God was already watching him very closely.. He had heard all the things about God, and Jesus, but he had not given his soul to Jesus, not accepted Him as his personal Savior.. the only way to Heaven, whether you live in the basement or on top of the mountain,, for when you accept Jesus, you are as close to God as you are going to get here on this earth,, and you are in the eyesight of a glad God.
So ,don't worry about how far God is from you, just worry about where your soul stands in the book of life.. and make sure you have accepted Jesus as your Savior.... for even as the man who climbed to the top of the mountain to live , and live closer to God.. all he had to do, was at the bottom , before the climb ,,,was accept Jesus.. and he would have been higher than he could have ever

CLIMBED!

Lord, I am thankful to You, for our way to You , and our final home, Heaven.. I now ask for all to reach out to Your Son, and cry out the words,, "Father, forgive me of my sins, I accept Jesus as my Savior".. amen

John HIcks
I am thankful that I reached out, and my mountain here has been climbed,, now all I have to do is live as He wants me to do, and know that the rest of my trip has been booked to the right place.. Have you made your reservations?

No comments:

Post a Comment