Monday, November 7, 2011

ABSENCE OF HEART

MONDAY! I hope all wake up to a great and lovely Monday morning to start off your new week! Just remember who put you to sleep, and who woke you up this very morning, then who will be accompanying you around and through the day,,, He is the one in white,,, without the horns ,,,, I know , it is a shame,, that some will make the other choice... will you point this out that the horned guy is the wrong one? I mean really ,, will you?



Prayer Request: Steve Maguire ,, who has a broken shoulder,, pray for the operation he needs and will be getting soon..



ABSENCE OF HEART



When we go through this life,,we should be so thankful the we have it.. for it was made by the greatest of all,, our God. He gave it to us to love it, live in it and enjoy it to the fullest... not worry about the things that we do not control.. but the ability to do things, that will re-turn the bad ,, to good. Oh ,yes, you can! By prayer, real prayer,,, not wailing to all who can hear you here,, but prayer to the one who can hear you there.. got it? This type of praying is praying with faith and heart,, prayer from the heart.. have you ever heard that before? I would bet you have.. plenty of times.. now did you"take it to heart" ?,,, or just listen and that was that?

I am hear this very day as a reminder.. that when you pray,, pray to God,, and to God only ,, with thanks and



PRAY,,,FROM THE HEART!



God, I pray to You from heart.. to thank You for all I have,, for all I have is from You, and I give You all the credit.. for You are truly my best friend.. amen



John HIcks

When you pray ,, do you pray for you, for your reason,, with absence from the heart, or do you pray to Him,,, from the heart? THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE OF HOW YOU PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment