Friday, November 18, 2011

OUCH!

FRIDAY! TGIF! Yes, it is here! For those working, your prayers are answered, as soon as you get off work this afternoon, or whenever your shift is over... Did you all(including the non-jobbers, the non, for whatever reason) , go down that two person slide on Wed. ? You know the one , the one you can take someone along with you on the slide of life... you had two choices,, satan or Jesus>>>, don't you remember?,, surely you do!,, if not , just shoot a glance of who is that is on your slide with you as you are now sliding through this day to the week-end? If you made a mistake on who you choose,, you can still change ,, but do it right now... of course the pick is still up to you, as to who you want to be associated with, so good choosing! Have a great day!

Prayer Request : Tommy Mullings, heart surgery did not work, because of calcium build up .. he will have a pace maker put in today.. so please keep those prayers to the Lord coming..

BIG OUCH!

Have you ever been walking barefooted, and stepped on a match that someone just dropped, or stepped on a bee or wasp? Yes, I know most folks have shoes now.. ha! I still feel like there are some who still go barefooted.. but in case there are not.. just close your eyes, and remember that little burn,, or sting, and relate it to the bottom of your foot, for believe me,, it is worst, and it lasts for so many steps,(not minutes nor hours, yes steps) you remember it for a long time.
You could kick that person that dropped the match, or squash the bug that stung you... so why not stop right now , while it is so vivid in your mind,, and think, and think real hard,, "do I want that burning , that stinging , for not minutes or hours, nor steps, but forever?"
Now that you have thought about it,, I know how to keep this from happening, ever again! There is a pair of sandals, that you can get , that are burn proof, sting proof,, and you don't have walk barefooted anymore... If you would like to have a pair.. or maybe you are the one walking without the limp from the burns, or stings, and have a pair already.. I hope and pray that if you are barefooted that you will stop in your tracks,, and ask Jesus to come to your side.. He is the one with the sandals,,the sandal-maker of the non-burn, non-sting, live forever sandals.. and they are free,, He has already paid for all costs.. so if you have not gotten a pair,, or yours feel a little too worn,,(I mean by worn, they have been put in one of your closets to many times) call out to Jesus, He will come like a flash, for He has a pair in His hands, and guess what,, they are just your size,, how about that.. now.. not only everyone else has shoes,, but you have a very special pair,, they are

NO OUCH SANDALS, AND LAST FOREVER!

Lord, I pray that all will rush to Your Son and get those sandals of forgiveness and repentance of their sins,, and walk with You and Him forever. amen

John HIcks
Have I ever walked and felt that burn from a match, yes, and I have also walked with that burning in my heart, without the feeling of Jesus, and I never want to walk like that , ever again.. for when I asked for Him He never hesitated to give me my sandals ,, and He forgave me in an instance! Now I will have to admit,, He has had a time ,, keeping those sandals on my feet.. but you know,, He is a miracle worker, and He has kept them tight and solid,, all these years.. Thank you Lord for being at my side.. who is that with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment