Monday, November 28, 2011

AS I TAKE A STEP,, OR A STAND?

MONDAY! I woke up excited today... first , I woke with the Lord,, and His saving and forgiving grace,, and then I walked into the kitchen and their came through the door to get her morning coffee, non other than my bride of 47 years ago today... and then there,, I knew that God had been so great to me.. for this was His sending a saint to help a sinner... and all through these 47 years , she has had her hands full, but by the grace of God,, she has been there for me.. and I give her an applause for the love she has given out to me and my dear, dear children... THANK YOU LIBBY FOR JUST BEING LIBBY AND MY WIFE! and may God continue to bless you and me for many , many more years together!

AS I TAKE A STEP,,, OR A STAND?

I guess we all have our days or times of "wishy , washy" in our life time... but,, we do , almost all, come back to stand straight,, walk with truth and justice for all... not superman, but as close as our limits will allow..
What we need in this nation,, is first to clean out our own house,,, make sure it is in order , then we can talk about our leaders ,,, is that a good word "leaders" in Washington, and talk about them , I do, and will,,,, I served to have that right.. and this is the USA,, and you all have that right to talk,,, and even those elected have a right to talk.. but they need to understand,, they were elected under a campaign,, of promises to the American people... and when they are elected,, if they do not honor these promises, then these promises turn into lies.. and then they must answer in the end to God almighty for them... Do they understand this? NO, I do not think so.. I think they talk of what we want to hear,, then go to Washington,, eat, be merry, and collect all they can,, then start writing promises for the next round... yes more lies.. you just show me the ones in Washington that is really trying to turn this nation around... are you still rubbing the back of your head and saying "duh! come on,, give us a better test than this one.. it is hard!"
What is this all about? It is about us,, taking a step ,, a step to elect good people , so they say,,,,then set back and talking about the job they are doing.. and not taking a stand. How do you take a stand, you write letters ,you vote them out... you don't let them rule you... for you have a choice and the power.. so why not do something.. why? Is it , that you might not be political correct in the eyes of others?
Now answer this..After you have read this,, thank of this nation,, as one nation under satan! A bold statement? Yes it is.. but my brothers,,, my sisters,,, if we do not take a step or commitment to God,, take Jesus to the voting booth with us,, with prayer at our side , instead of political correctness.. ask not once but daily with prayers, to the only one who can rule this nation,,, we will ultimately loose it.. so
I challenge all ... to do your daily prayers,, and to do with earnest , with no gain, but earnest and honest humility before the God that made you ,,,, and will judge you... let's regain America,, with God,, and not without Him... Let's put Him first,, and the "regain" is started and here.. before you know it... so as I write this ,, that you have to read deep for the meaning of both .... with me ,,,let's

TAKE A GIANT STEP,,, AND A STRONG STAND! FIRST WITH OUR GOD,, SECOND WITH OURSELVES!

AND KEEP THIS NATION,, AS "ONE NATION UNDER GOD"!

God , lead us,, care for us,, give our leaders the right answers that are Yours, and for You, and Lord, give us the courage and the strength to stand up for you in all we do,,, and ask for Your will , instead of ours.. amen

John HIcks
I pray for this nation,, and I have the faith, that it will always say "ONE NATION UNDER GOD", for I believe that God gave it to us,,,and I believe that the Christians of this nation, will come forward,, with God in their hearts and on their tongues,, and then,,, we will prevail..BUT THIS MUST BE DONE! Will you be one of these ,, with courage , and strength and faith in the Lord to be on the army that saves this nation,, Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment