Thursday, January 6, 2011

WINNERS,, LOSERS !

Thursday- Now that you are six days into the new year,, is there anything different than the last one? Only three things can be significant in reality,,, one,, you left Jesus behind,, two,, you put Jesus in front,, three,, you kept Him beside you as you entered the new year, and you still have Him beside you! Again, I wish you a Happy New Year,,, hope you made the right choice ? Yes,, again,, the word,, "choice" , and it is YOURS!

WINNERS-LOSERS

Winners,, those who have accepted Jesus as their Savior,, and are willing to live a life for Him, and claim Him publicly and they will live!
Losers,, are those who deny Jesus, or God, and uses their names to degrade themselves and others and love satan and his ways, and they will die!
Now for the question of the day,,, yes today is answer the question honestly,, are you a

WINNER, OR LOSER ?

God, I answer my question now,, I do accept my Lord, Jesus as my Savior, and path to life and You, and I also pray for those who read this do the same , and then we all go out and testify of Your Sons' saving power and Your eternal love, today, and every day. amen

John HIcks
Come walk with me,, let's walk and exercise the heart,,, being that of our Lord,, Jesus,, will you walk, and make a "choice" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment