Wednesday, January 5, 2011

REFLECTION TODAY

Wednesday- The middle day or the "hump" day! If you have climbed to the top of the hump, and ready to slide to the week-end , the way you will slide down the other side to the week-end,, is according of how you climbed to the top! When you climb a mountain, it is best to take a climbing friend with you. Did you take "Him" to the top with you? Now your slide down,, is really up to who the "him" was that accompanied you... to the top!

Prayer Response: I (Louise) have wonderful news. Our granddaughter, Amanda, is recovering well and is home. We want to thank all of you for all the prayers on her and our behalf. God is good. It looked really bad there for a couple of days, but all is well. A lot of people on a lot of prayer lists and prayer chains were praying for her recovery. Another instance where God answers prayers of His people.

REFLECTION TODAY!

Today, how about we all reflect on the pass seven days? Let's just sit down, open our book of life,, the one that God has been writing down the last seven days of our life. Oh, we are pretending He has lent His book of us , to us to reflect on how we did.. are you kinda scared? You know it is written by "ACTUALLY"! Remember , we are going to read the whole truth,, no skipping that little thing we did or didn't do.. That one, we didn't do what we said we would do,,or told our friend that we would not tell,, and we did.. the extra change we recieved, and kept. the cursing we did , out loud, or under our breath,,, the prayer of want, want, want , for ourselves, while that lost soul over that never had a prayer of help me , or testify to them... yes ,,this is the one accountability of real , solid ,, actually, TRUTH,, of your life, for the past seven days... WHAT!,,, NO! You can not go back and change anything,, it is done,, what is wrong,, did you remember something that was not quite right? Maybe you were somewhere you should not have been,,, oh my! What a predicament! What? , You only have gotten part way through the first day? My! My! I will leave it here for you to finish,, for I have my own to do today,, and yes I am going to stop and start praying for , forgiveness of some of the things I did in the last seven days as I also

REFLECT ON THE LAST SEVEN DAYS!

Lord, the next time I reflect, I pray that I have lived the past with You,, first,, and then I will not have to worry about my reflection to anyone.. Thank You God for ,,, forgiveness.. amen

John HIcks
I have some mirrors on many walls in my house,, and no matter which one I gaze into,, I see someone who is still working to serve the Lord in the best way I know,, who and what do you see? Still reflecting ,,huh? Enjoying your start of this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment