Monday, January 24, 2011

LOVE

Monday- Jump out of that bed this morning! Twist and shout a little,, prance into the Kitchen, get that coffee of what ever makes the day start up with a bang! Get showered , dressed,, and go out into the world of today with a big ole smile,,, for remember, every time you smile it is an action of love, a gift to that someone... it is just a beautiful thing,, so wrap yourself around "somebodies today".

LOVE !

Today I want to say,, have you ever felt love from someone?,,, I mean true love? The kind of love that makes you think about that person,, 1000 times plus, or even more a day? A love that never leaves you wanting, or wondering about the return of your love to them , or their love ,,back to you? A love of never ending,, a love of eternity? I have....

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 NIV

My prayer today is that you can say,, yes I have also felt this love from my Master, and I do accept His Son as my Savior of this world,, and I love back , just as much as the love I receive from Him.. now,, I have experienced love...amen

For there is no greater love,,, than that from God Almighty!

John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment