Saturday, January 22, 2011

GIFT CERTIFICATE

Saturday-Welcome to one of God's days,, when you celebrate this day,, please let your maker to be the biggest part of your celebration.


Gift Certificate


Have you ever received a gift certificate on your birthday, or at Christmas? You can take this card to a designated store and redeem it for merchandise that you choose. Good idea, and I have heard this is a great way to give someone, something to insure they go and get what they want.
Well, I can tell you that I got a gift certificate on my day of re-birth! (The day I walked up to Jesus and accepted Him as my Savior, I was reborn to my God..)When I walked ,, I had two choices of picking up which gift certificate that I wanted,, ( not realizing the fact, I had been carrying the makes of one already..satans) The two choices,,, satans gift certificate of death, or Gods' certificate of everlasting life, Jesus Christ. I picked my Jesus, and so can you. Both are good to the end of this life.. but one is that of burning, hurting, never ending, the other , with Jesus is a promise of no thirst, no want of anything, cool streets of gold to walk on, a God who sits on top of the throne of existence, above all,, caring for all, protection from any harm,,, and this certificate is redeemable at the room of accountability... now,, as you search this world for all the riches of it.. can you not see the great "riches" of all,, the ultimate


GIFT CERTIFICATE?



That of the saving power of our Jesus Christ!



Lord, thank you for Your Son,, and accepting us , by request , through Him, amen



John HIcks

I have claim my ultimate gift certificate, I invite each of those who have not accetpted. to accept, now,, it is a non-debatable request...choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment