Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Praising The Lord God!

Tuesday- As we enter this day, let's think,,
Today,,, how can we make it different than all the other days of our lives? Today,, we start... front to finish , by thanking our God for all we have,, and all we will receive, and that we love Him with all our hearts and souls! (For,I doubt,,, we all have been doing this?) Yes, let's do this,,today!

Yes , that is it today,, so small a delivery? Just to glorify our Lord and God? Make the Heavens roar with the Lords joy,, by making Him number one, and not ourselves! Can you do this one little thing,, this one little day of your life?

I start with this,,,,

Thank You Lord, for what I have, and what I am about to receive, and Lord , You are first with me and my love abounds to You beyond all others! amen

John HIcks
on this great Gods' Tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment