Friday, January 28, 2011

UPON A STAR

Friday-TGFT- Yes, thank God for today, and ever day. Someone hands you an ice cream bar, you say thank you very much! ....Well, He gave you the world!

UPON A STAR!

I have placed my all, on a "Star" that appeared over 2000 years ago. My life, my family, my eternal life,, has been built around this star. Have you ever seen it? If your answer is no,, then I have a challenge for you all... just close your eyes,,, see beyond your hands into the dark, and as the wise men saw,, if you will call upon your mind, so will you see it... now open your eyes,, and you will fill it.. crazy,, not by me.. for as they did they followed that Star in the east, until it came directly over Jesus... they fell down and worshiped Him & they believed, and they went away from King Herod,, back to their homeland. So as Jesus was born,, the star appeared to them, also shone around the Shepperd's, a sign to all,, Christ is born, a Heavenly Host sang to God and praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace to men on whom His favor rests"... Yes,,, that Star still shines, never went out,, not even when He was crucified,,, the light of the Father continued to shine in Him, as it does now,, that light conquered death,, and sin.... Yes ,,, I follow that star that was born from Heaven to this world, taken to death, rose from the grave, and still shines until this day and will for eternity... Who do you worship? Do you look into the night for that star,, don't,

LOOK IN FRONT OF YOU,, HE, THE STAR,,, IS THERE!

SHINNING BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN & MOON!

God, thank You for giving us the Ever Lasting Light of Jesus,, for us to come to You through Him, amen

John HIcks

please continue to send me your comments,, yes even the bad,, i know satan works, but i will take those who oppose Him and I will fight them to the death ,,,,, for Him,, will you? please let me hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment