Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THE SOLES OF MY FEET

Tuesday- Today, as you put on your cloths, put on a smile, for you will look better with what you picked out to wear, if you wear it with a smile. God gave you the ease to smile , work to frown..!

THE SOLES OF MY FEET!

As I walk down the street & road of life,, I carry my body with the soles of my feet,, everywhere I go. I choose my destination with these. I retrieve my food, my water with these, they are my life support,, without them, I can not go through this life. What am I getting at today.. you guessed it... the same thing with God.. and with Jesus, You cannot go without them,, they are your lifeblood, they are your way of destination down this road of life... Jesus is your Laminin of this life,He is your support system,, He is what holds us all together...
Now, one other thing for today,, if you go out here and buy these really expensive shoes,, I mean pay the big bucks for them, to wrap the soles of your feet,, then show them off to all you see,, care for them with clean-ness, kind-ness, and love.. then ,,,, if you treat the soles of your feet with so much comfort, & show off the wrap you have put on them...
then why do you not show off the wrap of your heart and soul,, Jesus Christ,, just as the soles of your feet, He is the carrier of your being, He is you,, so why not live and care for your soul like you do the wrap of your soles on the bottom of your feet.. and as your feet carries you from here to there,,, then carry Jesus with you, for you cannot move from here to there without your soles of your feet,, but taking Jesus with you is

YOUR CHOICE, AND ONLY YOURS!

God, May we all carry you, and Jesus with us where ever we go, and may You both be the headlight of our life for all to see us as we approach them.. amen

John HIcks
We all at times , try to carry ourselves just a little higher than our creator,, we must be humble at all times, and remember ,, who made us,, and who can not,,, in all their scientific world....

Shoes On Your Bare Feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment