Sunday, November 14, 2010

"FATIH FORWARD"

Sunday, the Sabbath: His day of rest,, He made all days for us , and only used one day to rest , and we use the others for our self,, why not for Him,, Seven/Seven?

"FAITH FORWARD"

Let us all have the faith that Jesus said we have, and let us use it. I believe, me included , talk about the faith, and yet we really do not practice it the way it was intended to be used... how is that? Believing! That is how faith is used,,,so when we ask for something in our prayers,,,let's put the size of the mustard seed to work....God will grant us anything we ask for , if ,(and this is the biggest little word in our vocabulary, IF,,)we will ask GOD,, from the depths of our heart, and continue to believe. Believe!!! Even when we don't get the answer we ask for? Yes,,, for God may not answer in an instance, with lighting bolts, and thunder, but in a way He sees we need the answer.. So have that faith, that little grain,, that faith! He is listening,,,and also looking to see,,, if you do in fact ,, have that "little seed" ,,,of

"FAITH"

Lord, I have faith, that You are with us all at all times. I thank You for all we have in advance for what we will have, for I know You are my hope, and my salvation, i have that faith. amen

John HIcks
Trying to reach deep , deep down for that "seed of faith", for Jesus said I have it ,, and I believe! How about it? Do you believe? Answer this question , not to me , but to yourself, and Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment