Monday, November 8, 2010

CHOICE!

Monday-What a wonderful day this is going to be,, once we are awake, and we see who is at our side,, we smile, then we just say,,, thank you, Jesus! I will now have a great day, because of you at my side!


CHOICE!

I have touched on this before,, you have to make it yourself.. I am going to give a test this day,, you can take it or not.. but again, it is your choice!
Take a match, light it,,, touch it to your finger for five seconds, then blow it out! No? Why? Because the burning fire is too hot? Throw away the match, pick up satan,, much, much hotter,, burning forever,, no suave, no water, no help, once their, burn forever.
Now the real deal! The real choice,, pick up Jesus, cool , loving, caring, thirst no more,, never burn, but a life of wonder and laughter forever, and ever! Now , just that simple, I need not say anything else, except re-read at least once ,, before making your

CHOICE!

God, I pray that all have made the decision,, to pick Jesus, whom you sent to sooth us, care for us, and most of all save our souls from a burning hell fire of destruction.. For those who have not reached out for Jesus,, I pray for their change of minds , now. amen

John HIcks
I have been burned by a hot match, I did not like it! I sure don't want to be burned by the fires of hell,,,do you? Think of the higher degree of burn!!!! Ugh!!!! This is just a no-brainer!! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment