Saturday, November 13, 2010

ON THE WNGS!

Saturday- For God gave to us, this life to enjoy,, this world to enjoy, so what have we gave back to Him lately? Well?

Prayer Request: For the family of Hayley Smith, 2 1/2 year old. who passed away on the 11th. God, you have an angel, please care for this family and give them comfort.

ON THE WINGS!

Have you ever heard the song,, "I will fly away on the winds of a dove"? We all seek a way,, a way to Heaven. There is but one way, and that is through Jesus Christ. There is no other.. God sent Him to us for that reason, to save us from death. Jesus is the only way we will "fly away" to and into Heaven,, trust me.. Now God made it so simple to come to Jesus , just as simple as it is to fall off a greased log, and that is as simple,, as "Simple Simon".. right? Just close your eyes in reverence, for just a minute,, ask these words,, Jesus , I come , I come to You, asking forgiveness of my sins, and I accept you as my Lord and Savior,, that is all ,, so , so simple. When you have done this, you will have your way,, your "wings",,

JESUS CHRIST!

Lord, thank You for giving us the way , the way to You, through your son, the only way.. amen

John HIcks
Yes , I am thankful for my Jesus, and I can tell you all,, He is there for all,, not just one, nor a few, but for all,, there for the asking! Have you asked?

No comments:

Post a Comment