Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MAY I SPEAK?

Wednesday-The day before! Yes,, I hope all diet today, for tomorrow will be pig out day! God bless all of the cooks today, may they not burn anything today , for tomorrow! I know that I will get a big,, yes,, yes on this!

Prayer Request: For The "Cross Ministry" who are supplying "Crosses" , free of charge,, to all who want to declare their love and belief in Jesus Christ, and do it publicly by placing a small cross that looks so big in their yard.
For all of our Troops who are defending our freedom and our land, both here and overseas.. may God forge ahead of them and give them His protection in all that they might encounter!

MAY I SPEAK?

May God grant me the brains, the speech, the tongue , the breath, and the complete ability to stand before man, and this world, and testify of His Goodness,, that He is the greatest of all,, and most of all ,,, the love He has for us all, and to put that invitation out to all who reads this,, and a challenge to these also,, the invitation of joining all of the ranks of His world.. in this world, and His world to come! Speak up for God, and that you are not afraid to stand for him in anyway that is possible,, do you believe,, will you speak?

MAY I CONTINUE TO HAVE THE STRENGTH TO SPEAK HIS NAME, IN PUBLIC!

Thank You God for being here for us all. amen

John HIcks
Just have to say it ,, I do speak and I am very proud, and never miss my chance to speak... how many times have you looked back and said, I wish I had told that person about God,, or told of your belief in Him , and did with pride and head up high? Thank about it,, I mean really stop and ponder on this question!

No comments:

Post a Comment