Friday, November 26, 2010

THE PILGRIMS' BACKWARD GLANCE

Friday- WOW! What a day yesterday! We as a nation, are the greatest place on this earth, and anyone who does not believe in this , and believe that God gave it to us,, has a brain that in in relapse! I pray that the people of this United States of America will see how blessed they are, then assist those who are in need and share this great blessinig that He has bestowed upon us!

Prayer Request: Please pray for Charles Crews, who is in the last stages of cancer,, and needs all the prayers for his pain, and his mindful presence.

THE PILGRIMS BACKWARD GLANCE

I just wonder ,, if the Pilgrims are looking back at us , what are they thinking of us now.. and how just far that one dinner with those Indians,, affected a nation so big, from that little sandy shore on their day, the very first Thanksgiving day?
Well , if they could have seen our celebration, they would have been proud... we first had fellowship with each other, as the dinner was prepared,,, then the welcoming, the reading of His word, a prayer to bless that abundant meal, eat,, then laugh, fellowship more and more,, and one of the best of all,, watching those young ones run, play hide n seek, laugh, and the look in their eyes as they see uncles, aunts, cousins, that for some, have never seen, and for all of them the look of "Wow! I did not know I had so many cousins! Ha,, They, these precious one are the future, as I was the future to many, and as I looked around,, I didn't for a short while worry about this world, for I could see the future running , laughing, building character, soul, and love for one another,, just as I saw their parents running around the same way. Yes this world is in good hands,, and I believe that is just how the Pilgrims were thinking as they looked at their young doing just that, and then seeing all of us giving thanks to the Master today as they did,, and I justt know that they are very, very proud of what they see as

THEY HAVE A BACKWARD GLANCE

AT THEIR THANKSGIVING GIFF,,, OF THEN TO NOW!

GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS US,, IS MY PRAYER FOR THIS FRIDAY!

John HIcks
Humble and thankful for all of you , my good friends and love ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment