Sunday, November 21, 2010

ANOTHER MIRACLE, contiued

Sunday- Welcome to the day, that God chose to set down, and rest, look about, and I know , said to Himself,, job well done,, then He made man!

ANOTHER MIRACLE, continued

As I had previously said,, my family has been blessed with many miracles.. we also have had our sad times.. times of lost, and thanks to our parents teaching,, never lost but gone ahead , just as their forefathers have done ,, as if forging ahead into forming a welcome party for their off springs at a later date.. now to continue the "miracle",
I had just retired, moved back to Yatesville, never (hopefully) having to live through the week anywhere else.. when my wife and I had to go back to Mississippi to pick up my little Chevete. I had to leave it when I packed up and sold my house I had over there.. We had been out to eat, having a great time with our friends, and I had already picked up my little car and we had it at the motel.. when we got back, I decided I would fix a little light in the car, I had gotten my tool box out of my truck, finished the job, went to put it back into my tool box mounted on the truck.. I climbed into the back, my foot caught the tail gate, I lunged forward, all my weight, my left shoulder hit the truck tool box corner,, I fell back onto the floor of the truck bed,, I felt one of the worst pains I had ever felt. I hurt so bad, I could not cry out at the moment,, we were parked down from the room , across the parking lot,, and in the dark,, and then when I could cry out,, it was late,, no one could hear me,, I climbed out of the back of the truck with a lot of pain, then slipped, bam,, hit the pavement,, I nearly passed out.. I managed to stand up, walk to the room,, my wife rushed me to the hospital,, x-rays,, my shoulder crushed , into many , many pieces, they where going to operate there and then, I choose to come on home in pain, so my wife would not be there along with me in the hospital.. Well I made it home , plenty of pain, I don't know how I made it,,, but I did.. The orthopedic here, said after another x-ray,, I will , of course have to operate,, and you will , by the x-ray, not have much use of this arm.. your shoulder is crushed and there is not way to fix it, except to eliminate the pain, and give some movement, very little..
Now the day of the operation,, about an hour and a half,, he operated,, I went to the room, and in just about half an hour,, the doctor walked in,, smiling.. said,, "operation was a success,, I put a metal plate on you shoulder, attached it with screws, and all of the liters, & muscles seem to fit back into place.. don't know how,, but I believe you will be able to use this arm some... well my friends, after a page of explaining this mis-hap,, I have 98 percent use of this arm.. from broken splinters to a well working arm,, yes,, thanks to God,,no other could have done it,,, I know who did the real operation,. and preformed yet another one of

HIS MIRACLES!

God , you are a good and gracious God, and I know you personally, and treasure your presence all around us.. amen

John HIcks
So Folks,,, don't let anyone tell you , God doesn't preform miracles in this modern time and day, for I know personally, and so does my family, we have had so many,, that I will have to write of others,, later.. believe in God, and if you have not invited Him into your life, please do.. today..

IF YOU HAVE HAD A MIRACLE IN YOUR LIFE,, PLEASE SHARE WITH ME,, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT..

No comments:

Post a Comment