Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TUESDAY! Good morning to all this great and wonderful day! How do I know it is going to be great and wonderful? Because of that one who is at my side , by request, and no matter what happens, He will not abandon me,,, and He will see me through it!! Who have you requested to be at your side this day, another on those that God has given to you will all the love of the universe, and then some.. can't beat that much love? Huh? Prayer Request: For Betty Mae,, who will be undergoing nuclear tests this morning,, Pray of God to continue to be with Betty through all her tests, and trials.. For our Nation,,, as it is still the best in the world, it is deteriorating very fast under our elected officials , top to bottom! And that is a fact, so pray and pray diligent! DO YOU STAND FAST AND SOLID, OR LOOSE,, AND VULNERABLE? Did you know that a palm tree is the tree with the most ability to with-stand the high winds of a storm? You see less palm trees down after a hurricane than any other tree. It can bend almost to the ground,, and most of the time,, it will be back, tall and straight in a few days of sunshine , with the palm leaves waving victory in the sea breeze. It is surely an inspirational tree of our faith! WE should be like these "palm trees".. standing tall in the storms of satans sin, corruptness of teasing of things of satans many, many sins.. like greed , sex, liars, killing, children turning on parents..etc...YES, we need to root our bodies in the sand of Jesus, and then , and only then can we also survive these winds of sin that satan sends rapidly,, testing us, and then re-testing us,, one storm after another,, BUT,, if you are rooted into Jesus' sand,,, you will hold just as these palm trees hold, and after ever tease to entice us to sin from satan, we will stand tall, with Jesus' sunshiNe, and wave our arms and hands in VICTORY OVER SIN!!!! So , go ahead, and plant your feet in the solid ground of Jesus Christ,,, and let's all together STAND TALL AND STRONG AGAINST THE WINDS OF SIN, WITH JESUS AS OUR ROOTS! Lord, thank You for Your Son, Jesus Christ,, for giving Him to us to root us to You, and that we may stand for You, and come to You, by Him. amen John HIcks Proud to say, I am a believer in Jesus Christ, and I have asked for His roots to anchor me, and even as I feel myself bend, I can also feel His strength in my back ,, knowning that even as I bend, He is not going to let me break,,, He is my ever-hold Salvation, He is my backbone of this life, and will be the one following this one! We must have THAT faith! Do you? Your choice,, please make it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment