Monday, November 25, 2013

MONDAY! Waking up with the Lord, is sooooo good! Don't you agree? Prayer Requests: Perry Livingston, who fell and broke his arm.. in a sling for now, and going today to have a cast put on it,, Please pray for my good and faithful friend in Christ, that God will heal him fast! For all in our Nation, to start praying for our continued freedom to be able to pray, and live under our God freely, and that our Nation will continue to move from satan, back to God.. for if we don't, then..............! WE NEED TO BE COUNTING! We do need to wait until Thursday to start counting our blessings... we need to do them now.. for what we have.. for there are so many who does not have the things we have, food, drink, warm places, warm clothes, medical attention(for now), freedom,, men and women at our borders, and on the lines of other countries, fighting and protecting our freedoms.. and we must fight also,, for God will give to those who deserve,,, so ask this question of yourself today,, examine yourself this day,, are you deserving? Have you given thanks to Him.. Have you accepted Him without any strings attached? Do you talk to Him? and to others of Him,, often, like at least once a day? Why not more? For He is your life, do you not understand that without Him, you would not be? Well if you have not, and you don't believe in Him, then why are you living, for without Him, and His Son, you will surely die.. with Jesus and through the Cross, you live... soooooo come on, get that head down, and start your "THANKS" right now, and if you have not,, accept Jesus Christ, and prepare yourself for everlasting life, and I mean it.. don't wait, for I pray for all of us to be together in Heaven, and I have , well in advance have started counting my blessings ,, for my Lord knows all my secrets, and yours too.. so TODAY, LET'S START COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS, AND STOP CRYING FOR MORE!! God, THANK YOU FOR MY ALL! amen John HIcks Love my God, my Jesus, and I don't care who knows it.. and I ask ,, how about you? Well, He is listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment