Friday, November 22, 2013

FRIDAY! Well the day all workers have been waiting on,, is here! Finish your work day, and off ,,, for two days,, I hope.. oh no!!! You have the week-end shift,, but, you have your W/E during the week? Either way,, may all have a great week-end, and as you plan, just plan God in what you do, and you will have a great one! Prayer Request: For Marty Sanders.. who will be having back surgery in Columbus Georgia this morning... Please pray for the guiding had of the surgeon, and all the family. Marty is my nephew! May God be with him and all around him this day. MY CUP RUNNETH OVER! ,,My cup of life is full and overflowing,, I am so blessed by my God! What more could I want? Being a human being,, probably if I had pen and paper in hand, I could fill a book of wants,, that is not at all essential with my life of need? No, I actually need nothing! That is hard to believe, but if one will stop and look around them ,, and actually count their at hand blessing,, they might feel the same... maybe not.. but my Lord and Savior has accepted me, and that is the top,, and really only need I have ever had,, and it cost me nothing, but gave so much.. how about you?,, what do you not have , that you need to sustain this life, that you do not have.. is it Jesus, love, food, shelter, clothes, cars, any motor vehicle, warmth, cool, money? The only real need is the first one named, for that is the only need that will get you to where you are actually going.. and He is the only thing that will get you through that eye of that needle! Now, thank about life again, and see as you look down into your cup,, do you see life overflowing out of it, and with Jesus holding the handle of that cup.. or do you see, doubt, smoke, sin, dirt, mud, greed, not even half full and satan holding the handle of that cup? If you have accepted Jesus , really accepted Him,, then you will see WHO IS REALLY HOLDING YOUR CUP,, AND THAT, YOUR CUP RUNNETH OVER! God, thank You for my cup of life,, my, Your Jesus, amen John HIcks As I walk this road of life, I lift up my eyes to the one who gave me the feet to walk this road, and I need not have to say a word, for I already know, my cup runneth over! Does yours, if not , call out to the one who can pour pure love into it, and make it run over, in an instance,, go ahead and call out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment