Sunday, November 3, 2013

SUNDAY! Good morning on this ,,, another one of God's days! The day He finished making this world,,, and then rested! Wow! Have we got that screwed up also! I don't want to be negative,, and I know that "man" sinned, and so have I, but I do try,, and I fail too often , to walk as He would want me to, and I still find myself having to go to my knees and ask for His forgiveness... for as much as I try, I am still a sinner,, but give up,,, never,, I will always be for my God, for my Jesus, and I will always march to His drum beat, and I will stand and I will testify,,, for I know He does have my back, my front, and both my sides,,, so if I do fall down,, I never go back to the dirt when I fall,, for the Son , Jesus will catch me, stand me back up, and start me forward again,,, and out of my mouth, and from my tongue will be His word,,, and if you don't like this one this morning, just tough!! I ask all to do the same,,, stand with Him on all sides, and with the sword of His word on your lips, and in your heart, and go forward into this world, as far as you can, and never let satan grab hold of you,, use the anti-grab of Jesus Christ, and slide on down life's" paths with the ease of knowing!! KNOWING ,, HE IS THERE,, RIGHT BESIDE YOU BY THE ASKING! Have you asked? CHOICE! John HIcks On a Sunday,, His day, and I wake with Him, I walk with Him through the day,, and then I lay my head down with Him at night, and I am not afraid to stand and tell this story,, over and over, and I ask for all to join me, and walk with us,,, will you? Yes, as tired as I get typing it, and as tired as you get reading this,, but it is your life, and yours alone, if you choose for it can be great,, even with the setbacks, if you make the right choice,,, yes,,,, JESUS CHRIST,,, is the choice, BUT YOU MUST MAKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment