Sunday, November 10, 2013

SUNDAY!!! Good Morning! May the force be with you this great morning of the day of His rest, of building it all,, yes folks , ALL... and that force is God almighty! TODAY! RIGHT NOW! Today, as you read this, I am going to be short,, very short,, and ask this question,,, and you will answer it for "man" is just that way,,, and after answering it,, you will think about it for a short time, then it will be off to the days' attention of you and it...but , you really need to answer it, and do something with the answer,,, if it is not yes! IF GOD CALLED YOU THIS INSTANT,,ARE YOU REALLY SATISFIED IN YOUR HEART,,,TO MEET HIM , FACE TO FACE, AND KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE GOING? HEAVEN OR HELL? Lord I pray that all who reads this ,, will stop, answer with truth, and if needed,, change to Jesus right now and this instant! amen John HIcks I have planned my map, asked for forgiveness, and believe in His forgiveness, and am ready, when He calls,,, and I pray that all answers this morning are yes,, I am ready,, and you have not packed a bag, for it is not allowed! Have a great day of another of His gifts to us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment