Monday, November 18, 2013

MONDAY! Great Morning!!!! Why do I say this? For as I opened my eyes ,, I knew that God was standing watch, as always, and when I got up,, and took the first steps.. He took them with me,, then the sip of coffee,,, and the look at the semi-fog, the feel of the temperature, and then as we set, we both said, Lord, thank You for this a beautiful day,, for He is the only real "landscaper" ,, for only He knows when to rain, soak, or just dry out.. so sipping as I love to do,,, and most of all,, knowing, I had my God right there with me.. and just how was your waking moments? Prayer Request & Report: Yesterday,, Randy Cochran, sent a note to the church to be read by the preacher.. and it said "There is a God, and He is Holy" ! Then hospice walked in with his wife , who is suffering from brain cancer, and helped her to the altar for prayer of him, her, and all others... and I agree with Randy,,, Wow, what a God...and all the men, and all the deacons walked down, laying hands on this brave woman, prayed with her, and for her, and the family!!! May God continue to work with this family! For Sandy Jackson's daughter, Kimberly, who will under-go throat exportation this morning, may God be with her. TRACKS OF LIFE! We all have looked at the railroad tracks that run across our nation... and all are a certain distance in width,,or the train would jump the tracks, and could not function... and this track takes maintenance on it at all times... for not only does freight travel this track, but humans,,, and at a high speed... so the tracks must be exact.. and these people who ride, and the ones who watch these fast trains go by at a crossing, are trusting, the maintenance men, the engineer, and the faith, all have done their job! Now, we do not live on that perfect track,, we weave here and there,, sometimes we are narrow,, sometimes we are wide,,our minds work good, and bad,, the decision is from us and it is called a brain. It is our "engineer",, and that brain has a fail safe installed in it,, and it is called Jesus,,, put there to guide us back to the straight and narrow,, that God intended us to travel... and we can get back on this straight road ,, if we will use this "fail-safe" ,,, but we have to , by choice,, utter these words to have our "track correction",, happen to us,, and that is ,,,, JESUS, HELP ME, SAVE ME, AND PUT ME BACK ON YOUR FATHERS TRACK OF LIFE! God, my prayer is of asking forgiveness of all who have sinned against You, and I forgive all who have sinned against me.. Be our tracks of life, and guide us with Your son by our side, with the fuel of our faith in Him and of You as the builder of our life, and tracks of our destination.. amen John HIcks I get on the right tracks, then , yes I fall off them often, and I must ask Jesus for correction of my path,, and folks ,, I can feel Him inside of me,,, as He adjusts my path... who do you call on to get on and stay on the right tracks of life? Your choice,, so make it.... for it is yours to make.... so????

No comments:

Post a Comment