Friday, November 29, 2013

FRIDAY! Good , after Thanksgiving day of stuffing so much! But thankful to God for it! I pray all had a great day and rejoiced in His blessing of this nation! AN EAR TO THE WALL! I walked up on a fellow one day,,,he had his ear to a wall,,,I looked at him,,, he just continued to listen and after a while,, I put my ear up to the wall,, a few seconds later,,I said,,"I don't hear a thing!" He said, "It's been like that all day!". Of course this is a joke, and I have used it before as an illustration to our leaders as follows.. and also to us,,, so read and think about it! It is a lot like our leaders of our government, in their messages today...they talk, we listen at the wall, and we hear nothing,, just the wind! But, today, there is one who calls, and calls us second by second.. This one, the Leader of all is our salvation,, and He is calling to you , to me, today, this second.. If you have not heard Him,, then put your ear back to the wall,, the wall of faith,, open your heart,, then you will hear, and then , if you have not already accepted Him, ,, you should listen and react...Yes,, once you hear Him calling,,, "Come,, come to me!",, then you need to answer right then and there,, "Yes Lord, I am here,, I confess to You my sins,, please accept me in your heart." I can guarantee you.. He has His ear to the wall, listening at all times, and once you ask, He hears, He reacts, and "bamn", you are His,.. just so simple. We need to stop in our tracks,,, listen to this voice calling out...if we don't, and if we don't change our ways,,,and the ways of our co-existers in this world,,,we may loose it all...We cannot turn a deaf ear to this voice,,,for we are on our way to the darkest times of this world,,,and the only thing that can turn it around is this voice we hear,,,"come to me,,,accept me,,,give me your heart and soul,,,show me your faith,,,I will make it right, Just call out to me,,,,I am listening!" Yes,, this voice ,,, is the voice of the SON OF GOD,,,JESUS CHRIST,,,CALLING OUT ! Do you have your ear to the,, "Jesus Wall"? Can you hear Him? Lord, thank You for being at the wall of calling for us, and that You listen 24/7. I pray that all will call , and call before it is to late. amen John HIcks I called, He heard, how about it,, it takes very little breath to call out to Him,, have you?....Choice, yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment