Monday, November 4, 2013

MONDAY! Starting the week off on the first work day with God at my side, in my heart, and on my words out of my mouth, and just how did you start your day? The same,, I pray! Prayer Request: For the family of Colby Eldridge, Jr.'s family,,, Colby passed away yesterday morning. For those who are in need of Him,, please pray for them and that God will show mercy upon them all. For You to think about on this day As the grains of the sands on the beach, that are washed in the water, then pulled back into the sea,, We are first washed in His blood, then we are pulled back into the fold! Be washed in the blood of Jesus, then pulled into His fold. A choice for you to make, to walk in the mud of satan, or on the beach with Jesus! LAZARUS Jesus call Lazarus from the grave, and showed victory over death, with restoring Lazarus to life. He called him by name,,,Lazarus, come forth!! What a sight that was, and if we close our eyes, we can see this great feat of Jesus. ... My biggest "mind alarm" was,,, that Jesus did not call out, "my brother come forth", nor "come out and live"..but He call him by name,,,"Lazarus, come forth!" I would like for all , to just stop!Just stop for one second,, the most important second of your life, and ask yourself this one question,,,, DOES HE KNOW YOUR NAME? Lord, I pray that you put all of our names in your book and when You decide to call us home, you will be able to call us by our names..... amen John HIcks Once nameless,, but now my name is known!!! Is yours??? IF NOT, just ask Jesus , and your name will be known and printed in Gods' book of life..... all you have to do, is call "His Name",, then it is written, forever! amen        

No comments:

Post a Comment