Monday, November 11, 2013

MONDAY! VETERANS DAY! Being a vet. I want to thank my Country , The United States of America, to allow me to have served Her, with all my might, and that to serve Her, I also served our God, for this country then and now is a NATION UNDER GOD...no matter what others say, and I do today,, would serve Her again, for my family, and the right to worship my God!!! God Bless these United States of America, Her past men of service, and those who gave their lives, and all those who are presently serving, again, God Bless to all! Prayer Request: This day, that we all say a real Prayer to God for our men, and women, in uniform who serves us this day,, for God to be with them, where ever they are, and what ever their jobs are this day, bless them ole Lord! I FELT GOD AGAIN THIS DAY, AS I DO EVERY DAY! Do you ever feel HIM? Yes,, actually feel Him? I do! No, I am nothing special, I am just another fellow human being. As I awoke , opened my eyes, took a deep breath, and moved parts of my body,,, I knew God was right there beside be, and I felt Him, as He gave me life again on this day. I then,, after thanking Him for this day, let our dog out the door, I felt the cold blast of air that hit my face, and as I drew back into the house, and closed the door, I knew two things, that cold blast was made of and from Him,, and this warm house was made of and from Him... two more things I physically felt this day.... and of course as all know, I grabbed that cup of coffee,, hot, black and deliciously tasteful,,, for me,, and I know , without my God, there would be no seeing, moving, waking up to not anOther day, and that the breath would not be there, for there would be no air.. and to walk to that door,, and open it, feel the cold, then the warmth again,,, and yes, even that cup of coffee,, all these things I felt this day,,,, and it was not any made by man,,, not even that little dog I let out,,, nor that cup of coffee I held in my hand,, but folks it was ALL MADE OF GOD,,,, and yes,,,, I FELT EVERY BIT OF THEM, AND I CLAIM MY GOD AS THE MAKER OF ALL OF THEM, YES I FELT GOD TODAY!!!! Who did you wake up with,, first, and who did you feel first? God, thank You for all I have, and God thank You for all my fellow Veterans this day of yours as all are,,, just on lone to us, for such a short time! amen John HIcks VETERAN, and proud of it.. Today, I stand at Attention To My Country,, as I do each day! May God continue to bless this great UNITIED STATES OF AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment