Monday, April 15, 2013

WAKING UP WITH THE RIGHT START UP!

MONDAY! Good morning on this day, and may God bless you this day with all you desire! YOUR START OF YOUR DAY! How will you start your day? Will it be waking up with God at your side, and an invitation to go with you through-out your day, and really your life?,,, Or will you start out with just your self, and only yourself in mind,, and you know who, punching at you to sin, as you move on out into your life of this day? Be like you were made to be, and no let that ole satan in to your heart. You were built to serve the God who made you,, and the biggest choice He gave you is to make the choice of Him.. but yes, He did leave that up to you.... now look up to Him, and ask Him to come into your life now,, for later when you look up, as yu feel the heat and the flames licking your toes,, is too late to look up for help,,,, from Him, for there will not be any ,,for you will had made the wrong choice.. don't make that choice,,, but look up now, and START YOUR DAY OFF ,, AND YOUR LIFE NOW,,,, WITH GOD AT YOUR SIDE, AND JESUS YOUR SALVATION! God, I asked for Jesus, and I feel Him , and You within, and my prayers today is for all to feel that feeling also. amen John HIcks Yes, before I grab that cup of coffee, I grab the hand of my God, for my guide through my pathway of my life,,, and He invites you to grab hold also, for He can hold the world ,, so what is another hand? Make the choice, before you feel the "heat"..

No comments:

Post a Comment