Saturday, April 13, 2013

DO IT FOR HIM,,, OUR GOD!

SATURDAY! Good morning to all on this great day! I pray that you did stop to pray yesterday, and prayed a big thanks to our God,, and that you do it again,today, and tomorrow, and forever!! Now, have a great week-end, and remember who made you, and who loves you! Prayer Request: For Ruth "Babe" Russell, who is in the Hospital. Pray for her well-being, and comfort. JUST WHO DID YOU DO IT FOR? When we do things for another,, did we do it for them,, or for us?I have touched on this before, but I see the things done, done for that person,, more and more. I am not judging , just observing, and I may be wrong on what I see, so that is why I observe,, and leave the judging up to Him... When you give , do you give from the heart ? or do you give for the flash of the camera of the ones looking on?All gifts,, material, work, love, whatever,, must be from the heart,,, to be a gift of reality.. What if God said ,, if you want my Son , I will give Him to you , nailed to a cross,, but you must give me ten pieces of gold to have Him as a Savior,, or other items of payment.. but did He?No.. He just said ,, "here is My Son, nailed to a wooden cross,, and He is my gift to you for a life of eternity, and when you see and believe this,, you are saved from damnation, and hell & it is all paid for in full". Yes, Gods' gift from the heart with nothing to pay for it,, for He paid it for us.. free, from the heart! Can you say,, that what you give, or do, is from the heart,, with no return expected? Given to a friend, a relative, to your God,,, but given from the heart! Not for ones self,, or ones reimbursement of recognition,, but just for that friend, that relative, for your God,,nothing expected in return? Now , is that who YOU REALLY DID IT FOR? Almighty God,, may we all work for You, and not for ourselves, and realize that what goes to you will return in ten fold,,, if we do it just for You... and may what we give to our friends and relatives be from the heart with no attachments..amen John HIcks I had rather give,, than receive.. how about you? For real !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment