Sunday, April 28, 2013

PATH OF LIFE!

SUNDAY! Waking to His day,, a day of rest and kick back, and worshiping Him! Can you imagine, a force as big and great as God,, making not only this world, but the Universe that surrounds it? Then , after making all this,,,with all this wealth of power, knowledge, wealth of as we know wealth , all the gold and silver anyone could ever imagine,, He made us, than gave us His love,,, and His helping hand to guide us,, when we strayed, and gave us His only Son,, Jesus, just to forgive us our sins, and a way to live with Him, after this life,,, can you absorb this? this greatness of this God,, the ultimate God of all ... so kind, so fierce , yet so loving,,,, will you worship Him today, and each day? PATH OF LIFE! People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on our road,,, doesn't mean they've gotten lost. How do you plan your path? By thinking about it, by making sure you can do what you plan, physical, mentally, and monetary. Then you dress for it, if driving, fill the tank, if walking, put on your walking shoes,,, you do what you have planned for! THEN, why do you mess around with your future,,,, and I am not talking about your worldly future,, but your future, future!!! Yes, the one beyond this one... the trip to one of two places,,, Heaven, or hell..! This is a plan that has been given to us,,, and I believe in it with all my heart... and that is to first ,,, believe in God, as the Supreme Being, the ONLY God, and that He did build this world..and you and me,,, and that He did send us His Son, Jesus to live , teach , give us the directions, and that He died on that Cross, for you and for me... and rose up from death , back to life in three days, and ascended to Heaven with His Father, stands on His right side, as our Savior... that He died for our sins, and the way,, and that is, to bow to Jesus, ask Him in to your body, give Him your heart and soul, completely... no holding anything back, this has to be 100%,,, profess this to Him, and profess it publicly!,,, then you have made YOUR PATH OF LIFE, HERE, AND THERE! but remember the big thing, it is your choice and yours alone to make! God, I pray that all will bow their heads, ask Jesus in, and pave their way to Your throne! amen John HIcks I have paved, and I have made pot holes in my path, but as I know , I have re-surfaced with my Jesus,, and my path is "whole " and I know where I will be traveling on that day! Now ,you think about too, and make sure ,,you have made your choice, of what you really want, and let it be known publicly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment