Monday, April 1, 2013

PREPARE FOR THE NOW, AND THE FUTURE!

MONDAY! APRIL FOOLS DAY As we go through this day, be careful as to what you hear and see, it could not be real...for jokes will abound.. so be prepared, and wear a smile, for most jokes will be on you.... One thing yesterday, not a joke! Yesterday was spent with the grandchildren ,,, and we sure did have fun,, all of our children was not there and they were missed a lot! We hid eggs, and re-hid eggs,,but before and at the at the noon meal,,, the true meaning of Easter came through, as we sat down to eat, I ask the same question, who would like to present the thanks today.. and as I looked at our Noah (2), he had his hands clasped, head bowed for the blessing, and then Anna, (6), said I would like to say the blessings, and her sister, Carley(8) next to her said, "o.k. Anna, you do it today", an both had their hands clasped, and heads bowed also! I was so impressed at the training of these three little ones, and under my breath, a silent "Thank You God for these little Christians", this is what life is all about!" Prayer Request: For our nation, and for our world! We need it,, the need? For al to turn back to God first, our wants, second! Preparing For That Rainy Day! As I sat and discussed this yesterday,, my mind wandered later as the thought went through my mind of the preparation of retirement, and life later in life is advertised and pushed to the younger minds, in commercial after commercial on T.V., read in magazines, newspapers, on the Internet(and you know it never tells a lie, ha).. and to join the 401k at work,, and it is good to do this, prepare for one's ability to live after they get old and unable to work... but that is not all... Now, if we as man can put our words out front, to prepare for the future,, our later days, in all the above diffeerent ways,, then why not have we advertised, spoke out loud and to our friends, and our non-Friends,, of taking out the insurance of all insurances of life, the one with no sub-titles,,, only this statement and this signature,,,,,,the only 401K, the only way, for life after life? Jesus gave this answer, and I put it in caps for the importance of the His message to you all, "THE ONLY WAY TO MY FATHER IS THROUGH ME",,, AND "IF YOU WILL ACCEPT ME, THEN YOU WILL BE THERE IN HEAVEN,, WITH MY FATHER, ME AND ALL OTHERS WHO HAVE SUCCEEDED YOU!" I GUARANTEE THIS, FOR I HAVE SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT, WITH MY BLOOD,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO, IS MAKE A CHOICE, AND THAT CHOICE IS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE, TO MAKE, SO MAKE IT! Lord, I pray all will hear, and all will choose Jesus and the guaranteed way to You. amen John HIcks Still sounding off for my Lord, of my belief, and my cause, and that is to tell all I can about Him, and His saving power, and if you get tired of me saying it, so get tired, for I don't.. Have a great day and please , if you have not, make the choice, and see Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment