Thursday, April 18, 2013

STEPPING UP!

THURSDAY ! Good morning! Are you glad to be able to wake up in a free country,, yes free, able to say what you want, go where you want, worship who you want. Now you have many, many choices ,, as to where you go what and who you seek, and who you worship! Now , take that step into His world... with Him or not, that is your choice, and my prayers are that yours will be,,,,, with! A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION! As a Nation, I believe we have taken a giant step from being dominated by one, who has tried so much to get their way, almost like a spoiled child,, now being told, NO! Our leaders in Congress did not let the flying in on "the plane", and the pushing of the grief of some of the ones who had just lost love ones, make a bad decision,, no,, they stood tall on this one.. so as much as I have laid the whip to them, today, I take my hat off to them,, they showed true colors to me,,, If you take away the guns from common citizens,, you only give the criminals the freedom to reign,, and as I have said before,, what did Cain us to slay Able? God gave us a mind to use , to know right and wrong! I still believe,, if we will continue to pray to God, and ask Him for help, and have enough faith in Him,,, He will deliver us from evil.. I believe, and you also have that right! The question is ,, DO YOU?,,, AND HAVE YOU MADE THAT STEP,, IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, TOWARDS GOD? God, thank You for being with us, and forgiving us of many sins,,, You are the ONE, and the Only ONE, and my prayer also is,, that as Adam did in Christys' office ,fall to their knees,, and choose You! amen John HIcks Stepping forward with God at my side, and still telling it as I see it...and we all have opinions, and choices, and we must listen to others , respect their choices, but if a Christian, you must continue to testify, and live by example. If you say you will, then do it! P.S. to the reference to Adam in the prayer,, Christy Hicks was the wittiness to a young man falling to his knees at the front of her desk in her office,,,and accepting Jesus Christ as his Savior, yesterday.. I thought this was great for she also witnessed another do the same on a bus trip with her just the other day,,, God is working , all the time, glory to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment